Intro about TT20 stablecoin
In order to give our users a better experience of ThunderCore's ecosystem, when you use USDT/DAI to deposit into ThunderCore Hub, it will be automatically converted to TT20 stablecoin. Please don't worry, this process is reversible, and when you try to withdraw TT20 stablecoin to your other wallet, it will be converted back to USDT/DAI.
Deposit stablecoin from a 3rd party wallet to ThunderCore Hub
- After withdraw your USDT (or DAI) from your 3rd party wallet. Open ThunderCore Hub and go to wallet tab then tap USDT and you will see the transactions progress bar as below.
- This step may take a while due to Ethereum network.
- Wait for the progress bar finish.
- You will see the screen as below once your transaction is completed.
- Check your wallet balance.
Withdraw stablecoin from ThunderCore Hub to a 3rd party wallet
- Go to Wallet then tap USDT.
- Press Send.
- Enter the amount you want to send out and choose
ERC20-USDTas Chain Name, then enter the Recipient's wallet address.
- Please choose the Chain Name carefully. This process cannot be reverted once the transaction is sent.
- Please read the Note carefully.
- Wait for the processing and you will see your transaction completed on Ethereum when it’s finished.
- Your USDT has been sent out successfully.
- If you want to check the USDT transaction, please go to Etherscan rather than ThunderCore Scan (you cannot see the transaction record for internal transfer on ThunderCore Scan).