This is a guide to help you setup a passcode on your own wallet to protect your assets and account.
- After logging in to your wallet, tap
Settingsin the right corner
- Set your passcode (4 digits)
- Retype your passcode again
- Then you will see that your passcode has been setup successfully
Settingsin the right corner and turn off the passcode. Then you will need to enter your passcode to proceed
- Enter your passcode and the passcode will be dismissed
If you forget your passcode
Please provide the following information below to help us verify your identity:
- Personal ID (ID card, driver license or other valid ID issused by a government)
- A selfie with a note which including
For ThunderCore Hub onlyand
- Briefly describe any recent operations on the wallet
After submitting your request to us, we will start the reviewing process which may take around 5-7 working days.